The updates will include new firmware for Trinity F90+, Trinity Pro, QBase 3D, Trinity F90+ PMB and Trinity F90+ Remote ID.
Since Trinity Pro and Trinity F90+ are registered with the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) to comply with U.S. regulations, the current release notes will include updates on Remote ID and its integration.
In addition, this release includes current QBase 3D bug fixes and advanced wind checking for increased safety during mission planning.
Please note that the updates are mandatory for all Trinity Pro and Trinity F90+ users.
Trinity Pro and Trinity F90+ operated in the US
- It is mandatory to have the Remote ID installed.
- The UAV serial number will automatically be transmitted.
- The take-off will be prevented if the remote ID is not installed.
- Please make sure your UAV is registered at FAA with the CTA serial number.
Trinity Pro and Trinity F90+ operated in EASA member states
- It is mandatory to have the Remote ID installed for Trinity Pro and Trinity F90+
- The operator ID needs to be applied in QBase.
- QBase will prevent the take-off of a Trinity Pro if no Operator ID is inserted.
- Please make sure to apply for an operator ID at your local authorities.
Trinity Pro and Trinity F90+ operated in ROW
- The use of Remote ID and the corresponding operator ID is optional.
Trinity Pro & Trinity Tactical | QOS | Firmware 18.104.22.168
Trinity F90+ | Firmware 22.214.171.124
QBase 3D | 2.33.18
PMB | 126.96.36.199 | Trinity F90 + & Trinity Pro & Trinity Tático
Remote ID | 188.8.131.52 | Only for Trinity F90+ payloads
You can contact us for more information. You can also access detailed explanations in the QBase Release Notes: https://server.quantum-systems.com/public/6f3a97–de