TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1o These general conditions of sale are agreed between Hanner & Hanniel, Unipessoal Lda, with registered office at Avenida de Madrid No 19 F, 1000-194 Lisbon, tax identification number 509198520 and contact +351210991458, hereinafter referred to as H&H and persons wishing to make purchases through the online store hereinafter referred to as “User”. 2o The parties agree that purchases made through the online store will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale are intended to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of order, sale, payment and provision of the service, carried out in the online store. 2. These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the continuation of the provision of this service to the User.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User completes his/her order by completing the purchase process shown in the online store, adding the product(s) or service(s) he/she wishes to order from the shopping cart: 2. To submit his/her order, the User must: a) Register in the online store, providing the information requested there. b) Login (by providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User when registering). c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you wish to appear on the invoice). 3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is tantamount to full and complete acceptance of the order.
complete prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which shall be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded. 4. H&H will fulfill orders received online. In the absence of availability of the service or product, H&H undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible. 5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes. 6. Orders are valid for 30 (thirty) days, unless the order is registered in a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee the provision of service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers outside this period. If payment is not received by our services within the above mentioned period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be refunded or used on a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. In the H&H online store. offers the User the following payment methods: a) – Credit card (Visa, Mastercard); b) – Multibank Reference; c) – Transfer; 2. In case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the Service. If any of the requested services cannot be provided, its value will be credited to the User’s card upon completion of the order.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. Delivery of orders will be made within 2 business days after receipt of the order. Delivery is made by Chronopost, DHL, UPS or MRW. 2. Shipping costs can be added to the order, which will be calculated automatically. 3. The service will be available after confirmation of payment. performed.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices are to be understood in Euros, taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order. 2. If there is an increase in the price of any service, the User will be informed immediately, can choose to continue with his order (paying the difference) or cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1. The customer may request CANCELLATION of the order before it has been shipped. Only the value of the product, shipping costs will be refunded. shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. Whenever possible, returns should be made through the same method of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must provide proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the refund can be made by Bank Transfer 2. The REFUND process is handled on a case by case basis. The order must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com within 15 days after the order, and instructions for RETURN of the goods and defined by H&H, are answered by the same means of communication. Whenever possible the refund should be made by the same method of payment, but if not if possible, the user must provide proof of payment and ownership of the account or card, so that the refund can be made by bank transfer. 3. Returned products must be in good saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition in which they arrived in the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage and with the following conditions: a) – Return it in the original packaging and in the same condition in which it was sold – packaging, label intact, without any modification of its references and serial numbers. b) – Return it upon presentation of the Purchase Receipt corresponding to the item. c) – Only the value of the product will be refunded, the shipping costs will be from the entire responsibility of the customer. 4. Only the value of the product will be refunded, shipping costs will be the full responsibility of the customer. 5. H&H undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 7 days.
6. If the value resulting from the EXCHANGE of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the adjustment conditions for the company will be indicated.
1. The processing of your data is carried out in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database(s) of the online store and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them. 2. Your provision is optional and the right to access, rectify and delete any data you indicate directly respect, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.
ARTICLE 8 – Warranty of consumer goods and after-sales service
In DL 67/2003 of April 8, 2003, as amended by DL 84/2008, of May 21, 2008, the following amendments were introduced 1. All equipment is covered by a 2-year performance warranty. If the purchased product is defective or damaged, you must notify H&H, informing your order number and the description of the malfunction. The costs of returning or picking up items within the warranty period shall be borne by the customer. 3. Once the item is received at H&H facilities, we will perform the technical verification and, in case it shows any lack of conformity, the item will be sent to the brand. In case of warranty, we will replace the item and reship it to your address at no additional cost. 4. If the technical check detects signs of misuse and/or any problems that may have caused the item to malfunction (e.g., drop, humidity, etc.), we will contact you to inform us if you wish us to proceed to repair the equipment by sending it to us.brand technique.
ARTICLE 9 – Privacy and Security Policy
H&H collects the customer’s personal data for the purpose of customer account management, invoicing, provision of information, as expressly authorized for this purpose, assuming a commitment to privacy and security in the processing and maintenance of each customer’s personal data, in terms of Law No. 67/98 of October 26th.
2. The entire payment process, from selecting the payment method to entering the data inherent to the order payment process is duly secured with the appropriate electronic security tools.
ARTICLE 10 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
1. This agreement is subject to Portuguese law. 2. For the resolution of disputes arising from this contract, the competent court is the District of Lisbon, with express waiver of any other.